Friday, September 08, 2006

where am i?








hi team..family..community..

where am i?
well...currently i'm sittin in front of this pc at 11.38 pm, wondering if i should really blog this or not.. and i figured, why not?

so here i go.

this week has been extremely hard for me. some things i'm not at liberty to say, some things i am. anyhow, the amount of change going on inside me and around me is far more than i can bear. i have literally been in tears for the better part of this week.. tomoro am scares me to death. knowin that the entire team is now here scares me to death. knowing that my little world is not going to be the same scares me to death. knowing that god has a part for ME in this all scares me to death.

and my fricken name means couragous.. NICE.

i usually dont know how to articulate what i'm feeling in person, but i will try. please be patient and gracious with me as i try to be with you. i'm going deep, i'm diving in, in over my head i'm gonna be lost in the flood, in over my head i'm gonna go, the river's deep, the river's wide, the river's water is alive, so sink or swim...i'm divin in.

thanks steven.. your song is what i am holding onto this season.

night.

ps - erin and i are off to timmy's, at this hour...hehehe.. ;) word up hommies.

2 comments:

Megs said...

You made it Tracey, I am very proud of you!
Thank you for being courageous in moments where fear can become dominant.
I love you, I hope you know that, I just have a hard time of showing it, but I do I love who you are, One amazing Lioness!

Meryl said...

you friggin rock my world....
in ways i can't describe in words... but the way my heart measures your importance of your life is incredible.
p.s. i'm in love with that picture of you...