Saturday, August 04, 2007

thanks

hey everyone...
just wanted to say thanks to those who helped me out on thursday. so glad we're not alone on this journey of life.

trace- for taking hayley and feedin her and occupyin her...and for grabbing diapers for us when you were out.
j- for getting dar from the train.
caleb and rosie- for playing with hayley throughout the day...and rosie for checking my head for a fever.
meryl- for reading with hayley in the evening before dar got home.
bri- for getting me ice cubes and pouring my drinks.
dar- thanks for working hard all day even though you'd much rather have been at home.

thanks for your concern...and for taking care of us everyone. wish i could write how it made me feel to know that you were helping me...thanks.
sw

1 comment:

Lani said...

Sooo... where you sick?