Friday, February 22, 2008

a singing passer-by-er...and me

so i'm up in my room, emptying out the last suitcase, thinking it's already 11am and i should probably get dressed, and out of the silence i hear this loud singing voice outside my bedroom window, that faces the street.

i glance out, wondering what, or rather WHO is singing...

there he stands, a busee (i just made that up..you know, those of our population who take buses :)...) walking to the busstop a few yards down, singing quite loud, with no reservations.

wow, i thought. how often are we so conscious of what people think...and here is mr busee, singing a happy song, in his mother tongue of spanish, i might add..and he doesn't give a rip if someone else thinks he's on crack. :)

i think it was a good reminder for me to live today like you have no tomorrow..life is short to fret about the little things we fret about.

carpe diem, my friends!!

tracey
xo

No comments: