Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Miss... but I'm Assured..

As I was getting ready this morning for work... I was thinking about what shoes to wear and my mind immediatly jumped to rosie sneeking into my office trying to scare me (quite like her father does) and then running around my desk to see what shoes i was wearing - hoping i was wearing my fashion boots... and then seeing that i'm not asking 'why are you wearing those shoes?'... oh i miss that little girl. and of course all of you...

it was sort of finalized last night hugging PJ goodbye that this is real now for me... that you guys are there... and i am here, i'm recognizign it will now be a fight for me to 'be here'... i'll try to keep my heart pure and honest and throw out any jealousy... b/c God's timing is perfect and if i just look around I know i'm supposed to be here now... it's amazing to see the amazing things taht are happening with our youth, the leaps individuals are taking, im so encouraged being here... when i actually let myself focus on now instead of tomorrow...
God is faithful and good. Here in Estevan and there in Burnaby...

1 comment:

tracey said...

ahhhhhhhh..so cute.

i can totally hear her saying that with that "tone" and scrunched up nose.

go hard babe.. you are most loved.

trace