Monday, March 19, 2007

Impressed

The emotion I have tonight is confidence. (Is that even an emotion???)
Confidence in Jesus and in myself .
For the past week and one half I have been committed to praying and reading and seeking Gods vision, voice and strength within myself at 6 am...I'm really excited about this because I wasn't forced or required like usual, but this has been a personal choice for my own character building, and I keep saying that I love my LORD, and I'm so desprate for Him, but now I need to live up to it. I decided to have an even more personal relationship with Him. Which has been incredible! With these choices I have been making, my brain has been more clearer then ever before, and I have been able to speak into people's lives like never before. It's completly awesome. Lately at monday night painting I have been so discouraged about what God's vision has been...I guess I'm only seeing a fog, when I need to see a beautiful view. But ever since I have been in such a close relationship with Jesus, I have been in a deeper relationship with others, I'm more able to speak into their lives. It's like they see Jesus within me, and that's my hearts cry. I pray that I keep this commitment constant that it becomes a habbit. That I learn to understand my saviour in such a Intimate Embrace!

Megan.M

1 comment:

erin said...

that's awesome megan! just like old times! :)