Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ready for shipping

sigh...i'm done my job...and now all that's left is the sea of unpacked goods and the maze of boxes waiting for shipping. it's hard to believe that we've been here for 6+ months.
had a couple of conversations today that reminded again that i'm sooooo glad to be in this adventure with our team. from day to day i waver in my levels of faith for different things...but one thing i continue to have hope for is our collective ability to hear His voice and follow Him. in the midst of this shifting week...He's my source...and i feel like our team is my support. thanks for walking this out with me...i think i'd die if i was staying where i am [and i don't mean estevan!].
happy packing.
sw

2 comments:

Meryl said...

i'm so excited for you guys. It's so bittersweet.... more so sweet if i wanna stop being selfish... actually a lot more sweet. we'll miss you guys, and i know time will fly. We're right behind you

Lani said...

It's been a bit rough... it's so weird saying good bye to you guys, but I'm going to see you again, but I don't have to say good bye to everyone, but I will have to say good bye to everyone. I think I just feel sad.

Sometimes I think of what we are actually going to do in Burnaby and it seems a bit surreal at the moment because I'm not really allowed to feel that yet, because that will be when all the good byes are over, and that won't be for another 6 months. I know this is the right way to be doing this, and but it feels really prolonged at the moment.

I'm going to miss you guys!
Lani