Saturday, December 15, 2007

my renga poem

I have to run quickly to help set up for the next supper at the MB house... but i'll share how my poem went.. great exercise er... and yes, no jokes, we need to do this once a month ;)


I'm searching and longing for a hope that resounds all around me
For a hope that I know is there as we dream of living
For a hope that will one day pour freely for others to see

I have found pain that echoes all around me
The pain is pouring freely for others to find hope

I am longing for new healing that will speak to those around me
For then I know I will be able to live and love freely
For then my dreams of truly living will be a reality others can see

I seek for a true heart beat, that will lead me beyond.
Not only does this beat breathe life, but it breathes a song that others will know they are not alone.

1 comment:

Anna said...

hey girly! good to hear your "voice" . . . beautiful stuff, nice to see your heart again... I've missed that.