Friday, October 03, 2008

transitioning...

so i was just thinking (due to a question lani asked me!) and i realized that some of you might not know what's going on in my life...

i'm in a definite period of transition... as of august 2/08, I am engaged! i know! kinda crazy really... the engagement story is on my blog... erinleereesor.blogspot.com...

my fiance, pete lewis, is from victoria hence i am currently in the process of moving to victoria. well, technically i am here but some of my stuff is still in burnaby :) at the same time, i am looking for a job and figuring out a new transit system... i had my first interview this afternoon... there is so much going on in my heart and head but i'm not always able to verbalize it... sigh...

as with any transition, God has lots of opportunity to teach us more about ourselves and the things we depend or don't depend on... He definitely is doing that in my life during this time... i'll keep you posted :)

No comments: