Monday, May 14, 2007

I know the secret password

hey everyone...
so as hayley and i were getting up this morning, tracer came downstairs and handed me a big envelope that said YES! on the front of it. she said, "You got something from UBC...says yes on it...what do you think it is?" and i said...nothing.
it was my acceptence to UBC...which means that i've pushed through the bureaucracy and gained entrance. it also means that i've moved into the next stage of life...one that may last 6-8 years. chuckle...it's funny...cause that's all i was thinking when she gave me the mail. you think i coulda been excited for even a sec?!
just wanted you to know. thanks for thinking and prayin for me...and welcome to the next phase of my life. let's live the dream together.
scott

4 comments:

Meryl said...

wow scott congrats! that is really exciting... as i read about your new adventure, what's all happening with er at her new job, all the things trace is doing my heart can't help but race... i'm not sure if it's excitment or maybe a bit of nervousness, all i know is something is stirring inside of me to start my new adventure. This morning I gave God my hopes for a "dream" lol, my desire to be good at a specific thing, something that I would be associated with... God showed me this morning that all I need is to be associated with Him and to move where He tells me to go. And although I may not be able to pinpoint exactly what it is i want to do, the people I influence, and the lives that i touch and let touch me will be the dream that I'm here on this earth to accomplish.. :) praise God

Unknown said...

told ya! (smile)

Kindra

Anonymous said...

Scott,
Congrats! I am excited to see your next part of the journey. Praying for you and your family. Tammy Funk

Dani said...

Congratulations Scott! Happy that you are well on your way to more future fun and happiness. Was checking out the pictures of your day trip in town, and it brought tears, because im happy you all look so happy, but because i miss those girls alot! Even though it was not much time to get to know your two beautiful girls, i miss our girly tea times. I miss hayley and her free spirit, and i miss darlene for the way she has no judgement, and is so easy to be around. I miss you guys, but would not want you here, when you are doing so great there! We are definitely making a trip out in the fall! Cant wait to see you all! Dani xxxx