Monday, April 16, 2007

A day in Estevan

Well, our Estevan-side Burnaby team met tonight. We ate some super yummy tacos, watched a little Funniest Home Videos and talked, prayed...

We talked about how we are, what good stuff is happening and what God is speaking to us about Burnaby.

Lately, it's been kind of fun because I've had some cool job opportunities open up in Estevan that I would love to do, but in thinking about it, my heart knows that it isn't about what I CAN do, but it is about what HE is doing. And so I look up and follow my Lord, and I know that he has called me to be a minister (not meaning vocational) and that He is calling me to be a part of this team in Burnaby.

Is this new news? No, but not being there yet, I'm not 'touching' the Burnaby part. And having moments that I can understand again, that he has called me to do this is really great to have.

Love you guys.
Lani

No comments: