Friday, April 06, 2007

i have a job!

I have a job! thank you everyone who has been praying.

I found out yesterday that a job I interviewed for last Friday would like to hire me. I'm pretty excited. It's a smaller office right here in Burnaby. In someways, i'm sad it isn't in the exciting downtown vancouver core but I can't help but think that as God has brought us to Burnaby as a team, my job is in Burnaby for a reason too.

It is for a property management company and I'll be working in the accounting department. please continue to pray that I will have opportunity to build relationship with the people I work with and affect their lives in a good way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations beautiful! I am so excited for you. It's pretty cool to see how God is taking care of you guys. I'll be praying.

Love,
Pam

J said...

Er,
I love how He does what He has promised...keep pushing...we are proud of you.
pj(ntracer)